How to treat ANY type of lip shape (no matter how difficult)
Shadow Samara Ambrosio, APRN during her normal work day and observe multiple injection procedures, structured consultations, and managing medical spa operations.
- Neuromodulator On-Label and Off-Label Treatments and discussions.
- Dermal Filler injectables for Face, Neck, and Body.
An example of treatments observed & discussed may include:
- Full Facial Balancing & Contour
- Profile Balancing
- Microcannula techniques
- Lip Injections
- Cheek Filler, product selection, and contour
- Chin & Jawline Contouring & strategies (Dermal Filler, Kybella, TruSculpt iD)
- Neuromodulators (Dysport, Botox, Xeomin, Jeauveau)
- Neck Rejuvenation
- Chest Rejuvenation
- The importance of a thorough consultation & patient education including expectation management
Available to the following: MD, DO, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants (Not available to LPN, Naturopathic Doctors, Student Nurses)
You MUST have an active and unrestricted medical license in the State of Connecticut to inject patients at this training.
One participant for 4 hrs
Small groups (Max 4 for 4 hrs)
Max of 4 participants per 4 hr training.
1 hr Didactic Learning followed by hands-on injection of 3-4 models
*Models and materials are provided
1 hr didactic training
3 hrs of hands-on training up to 6 models.
Anatomy & Philosophy of Re-volumization
You must provide all dermal filler, materials, and models for injecting.
Travel Expenses depend on
Plus Flights and accommodation.
< 1.5 hrs Expenses for travel > 100 miles, reimbursement & accommodation.
Flights and Accommodation
We would love to meet with you in person to perform
a comprehensive consultation that addresses all of
your aesthetic goals.